Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nike Air Rift Women's Shoe

These shoes are cute and very comfortable. I am on my feet all day at work. By the end of the day my legs and feet hurt so much I can't sleep.

The first day I wore these I went home with no pain at all. The design is such that they almost make your legs move. I wear them without socks in the summer and my feet don't get sweaty.
By the way i'm 48 years old and my feet have been through a lot. It's so nice to find comfortable shoes that are cute.

These shoes are the best shoes I've ever had! Even when I'm running on trails, it's like I'm running on air. My biggest problem with other shoes is when running downhill on a steep incline, and making a sharp turn on the side of a canyon. I have to force myself to stop quicker or leap down. In both cases I can feel it in my knees. Not with these shoes. They help me run more naturally and avoid any pain in my feet or knees.

It would be interesting if Nike revitalized them for running. Use different materials, and take away the exposed area under the strap. Fivefinger shoes are getting all the hype, but I'm not ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment