Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nike SMS Roadrunner Leather (2c-10c) Girls' Shoe


For your little one on the go, the Nike SMS Roadrunner Leather (2c-10c) Girls' Shoe is designed to get her started off on the right foot.



1,Considered Design for high performance and low environmental impact
2,Textile quarter upper with durable leather overlays
3,Sockliner/midsole combination made of lightweight Phylon with multidirectional siped flex grooves for the ultimate in responsive cushioning
4,Flexible, lightweight cupsoles with reinforced stitching for durability



I got these sneakers for my 8 month old daughter. I love them and as a Phys Ed teacher I love sneakers and these are awesome! They stay on her feet and she is unable to pull them off and I love the velcro as for me, it is easy to take them on and off. Great quality and love the rubber bottoms...if they came in my size I would buy a pair!






No comments:

Post a Comment